Friday, March 13, 2009

Boring For Now

Not much has been going on in our life. Ethan is finally not sick. lol We're crossing our fingers it's going to stay this way. The weather is just driving us CRAZY!!! Goes from 84 one day to 34 degrees the next day... ONLY IN ARKANSAS!!!! I'm ready for it to be warm... NOT hot... but warm. OH... I got my own office at work... YAY!!! I was out in the middle of a lobby but now I have my own space! I'm loving it. On one of those warm days this past weekend Kyle & I took Ethan to the park for the first time of this year. We went several times last year & he has so much fun. It took us forever to get him to leave. Ladies don't forget Duck Duck Goose this weekend. Mom & I are going to be there at 7:00 tomorrow morning when the doors open. This is the only way Ethan gets a good amount of clothes for the summer. lol I love Duck Duck Goose & it is a HUGE blessing for us!! Well... I know this is a boring update but we honestly haven't had anything going on... Hope all is well with everyone!! Have a good weekend!

No comments: