Thursday, October 30, 2008

Scared of Spongebob!!!

Well, I bought this totally cute Spongebob costume off Ebay for Ethan's Halloween costume because he LOVES Spongebob. It's like the only cartoon he will watch. So... I finally get the costume earlier this week & take it home to Ethan & show it to him & he just grins real big. Well then... I try to get him to put it on... HE IS SCARED OF IT & WILL NOT TOUCH IT!! He would literally run from me & not have anything to do with it. I could not believe he was afraid of it!! I had like 3 days until Halloween to figure something out & had no idea what I wanted to do b/c I was looking forward to the Spongebob b/c it is so adorable!!!! lol Anyway... luckily mom works in LR & went to the Halloween store up there & found a Dracula that is like regular clothes except it has a cape on it. I tried it on him last night & it barely fit but it's just going to have to do. lol He wasn't too sure about the cape & vest but the tag was bothering him so hopefully after I have a shirt on underneath it he will be okay. lol HOPEFULLY!!!

No comments: